Diamond Protection Training RTO No. 32273 provides nationally accredited training in safety, first aid, firefighting and rescue. Training can be conducted on your site or at one of our training facilities.
Gas Testing Training
NATIONAL UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
MSMWHS217 Gas test atmospheres
Our gas testing training course is designed for workers who may need to undertake monitoring of potentially hazardous atmospheres in
These areas that may need to be atmospherically tested may include:
▪ Confined spaces
▪ Hazardous material storage areas
▪ Restricted spaces
▪ Areas which contain dangerous goods.
This course is taught by highly experienced Emergency Services instructors who have a strong background in emergency response.
This training course will teach trainees:
▪ When gas testing is required
▪ How to conduct gas testing
▪ How to determine if the atmosphere is safe to work in.
▪ Determining when is gas testing required
▪ Supervisor responsibilities
▪ Gas testing permits to work and hot work requirements
▪ Risk assessments and the need to consider atmospheric monitoring requirements during the risk assessment
▪ Oxygen deficiency, oxygen enrichment, lower explosive levels, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide, methane and other gasses
▪ Exposure limits: TWA’s, STEL’s
▪ Air densities of common gasses and implications
▪ Gas detector maintenance
▪ Gas detector bump testing and calibration requirements
Atmospheric monitoring and gas detection
TRAINEE MUST PROVIDE:
Appropriate clothing, closed in footwear
Be at least 15 years of age
Start – 0730 – Finish – 1200 (extra time may be added for reassessment of students if required)
Theory (60%) and practical (40%)
Diamond Protection E: firstname.lastname@example.org
P: 07 4665 5785
WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY:
A non-refundable fee will be charged when attendance at a program is transferred and / or cancelled less than three working days before the program commences. No refund will be provided for non-attendance at a program without notice. Publicly available programs may be cancelled by Diamond when minimum participant numbers are not reached. Diamond will notify participants by telephone or email no later than three working days before the program is due to commence – a full refund will be given.
Diamond Protection Training. RTO Provider No: 32273
Brisbane | Chinchilla | On Client Site for Groups